The performance data quoted represents past performance, which does not guarantee future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment in the Fund will fluctuate so that an investor's shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than the original cost. Current performance and expense ratios may be lower or higher than the data quoted. All fund returns include change in share price, reinvested distributions and the sales charges as listed below, unless "without sales charge" is indicated. Returns do not consider capital gains or income taxes on an individual's investment. Class A Share returns include a maximum sales charge of 5.75% (equity), 4.75% (most fixed income), 3.5% (Senior Floating Rate Fund, Senior Floating Rate Plus), 2.25% ("limited term" fixed income funds) and 0% (Money Market Funds). Class B Share returns include contingent deferred sales charge as follows: For years 1 - 6 respectively, charges are 5%, 4%, 3%, 3%, 2%, 1% except for "limited term" fixed income funds (4%, 3%, 2%, 2%, 1%, 0%) and Senior Floating Rate (3%, 2% 1.5%, 1.5%, 1%, 0%). Class C Share returns include a 1% contingent deferred sales charge and are subject to an annual asset-based sales charge of 0.75%. Class R are subject to an annual asset-based sales charge of 0.25%. Annual asset-based sales charges are applied as follows: 0.75% on Class B/C; and 0.25% for Class R shares. Prior to 7/1/14, Class R shares were named Class N shares and were subject to a 1% CDSC (18 months). Class Y shares are not subject to a sales charge.
On 2/22/2008 and 3/31/2008 for RWL, the last trade price was used to calculate market return because 4:00pm EST midpoint bid/ask prices are not available on those dates. On 9/30/2008, the last trade price for RWL was used to calculate market return because an uncorrected, failed trade resulted in an incorrect 4:00pm EST midpoint bid/ask price on that date. On 2/22/2008 and 3/31/2008 for RWJ, the last trade price was used to calculate market return because 4:00pm EST midpoint bid/ask prices are not available on those dates.
The NAV return is based on the net asset value of the Fund and the market return (MKT) is based on the market price per share of the Fund. The price used to calculate MKT is determined by using the midpoint between the highest bid and the lowest offer on the primary stock exchange on which the shares of the Fund are listed for trading when the Fund's NAV is calculated at market close. MKT and NAV assume dividends and capital gain distributions have been reinvested in the Fund at market price and NAV, respectively. Returns less than one year are cumulative.
Mutual funds and Exchange Traded Funds are subject to market risk and volatility. Shares may gain or lose value. For more information about the risks associated with each fund, go to its detailed fund information page or read the prospectus.
1. The net expense ratio takes into account contractual fee waivers and/or expense reimbursements, without which performance would have been less. These undertakings may not be amended or withdrawn until December 2, 2017, unless approved by the Board.
3. This is a new fund with a limited operating history and an inception date of 7/11/17.
4. The OFI Revenue Weighted Emerging Markets Index is a custom index that is owned and calculated by MSCI, is based on the MSCI Emerging Markets Index and aims to reflect the performance of Oppenheimer Emerging Markets Revenue ETF.
5. The OFI Revenue Weighted Global Index is a custom index that is owned and calculated by MSCI, is based on the MSCI ACWI Index and aims to reflect the performance of Oppenheimer Global Revenue ETF.
6. The OFI Revenue Weighted International Index is a custom index that is owned and calculated by MSCI, is based on the MSCI EAFE Index and aims to reflect the performance of Oppenheimer International Revenue ETF.
7. This is a new fund with a limited history and an inception date of 10/28/16.
8. The OFI Revenue Weighted Global ESG Index is a custom index that is owned and calculated by MSCI, and is based on the MSCI ACWI Index and aims to reflect the performance of the Oppenheimer Global ESG Revenue ETF.
9. This is a new fund with a limited history and an inception date of 10/27/16.
A. Returns are preliminary and subject to change until the first business day of the month.↩
B. Daily net asset value and dollar change of the fund is as of the previous business day's closing. Fund net asset values are updated at approximately 7:00pm ET daily.↩