Investment and Benchmarking Tools
Advisors who are proficient in selecting and monitoring fund lineups, fiduciary due diligence and plan benchmarking are well positioned to retain existing clients and win new ones. We offer robust tools and services to help substantiate the value advisors bring to their sponsor clients. Reports can be obtained by contacting your OppenheimerFunds Senior Retirement Consultant (SRC) or Regional Retirement Consultant (RRC).
- fi360 Scorecard: The fi360 Fiduciary Score® (“Score”) is an investment rating system that helps decision makers quickly identify and monitor investments in the course of their due diligence process.
- fi360 Reports – fi360 is a web-based analytical tool to help advisors and their clients analyze investments. A variety of reports are available. Reports are FINRA-reviewed and customizable. (To obtain, contact your OppenheimerFunds SRC or RRC)
- Fiduciary Benchmarks (FBi) Reports
- Benchmarking Report: establishes a benchmark group and provides an “apples to apples” comparison of fees, plan design and success measures to determine the best plan design to seek to achieve maximize participant outcomes. (To obtain, contact your OppenheimerFunds SRC or RRC)
- Plan Profile Report: combines data from the FBi database with plans in the IRS Form 5500 database to deliver high level benchmarking profiles. (To obtain, contact your OppenheimerFunds SRC or RRC)