The strategy focuses on high quality, high growth companies that we believe can outperform over time. Stock selection is balanced with an emphasis on risk management through diversification, continuous monitoring and consistent sell discipline.
The investment process is rooted in the belief that strong long-term returns come from investing in well-managed businesses with leading market positions generating sustainable above average growth rates. The investment team seeks to identify the best opportunities using in-depth fundamental and quantitative security analysis. The team will then seek to build a well-diversified strategy across sectors, industries and securities.
- Management assessment
- Maximum position size 3% of portfolio; average position size ~1% of portfolio
- Real-time monitoring of company developments
- Monitor portfolio positioning and active risk resulting from individual security selection vs. peers and benchmark
- Utilize quantitative tools to identify factor and style exposure
Firm Level: Independent Risk Management Team
- Performs comprehensive portfolio review with investment team and senior management
- Monitors individual security holdings across the entire firm