1. Index Description: The MSCI EAFE Index is a free float‐adjusted market capitalization index that is designed to measure the equity market performance of developed markets, excluding the US & Canada. The MSCI EAFE Index consists of the following 21 developed market country indexes: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. The index is unmanaged and cannot be purchased directly by investors.
2. This is a new fund with a limited operating history and an inception date of 10/28/16.
3. Special Risks: There is no guarantee that the issuers of stocks will declare dividends in the future, or that dividends will remain at their current levels or increase over time. Foreign investments may be volatile and involve additional expenses and special risks, including currency fluctuations, foreign taxes, regulatory and geopolitical risks. Emerging and developing market investments may be especially volatile. Eurozone investments may be subject to volatility and liquidity issues. Investments in securities of growth companies may be volatile. Mid-sized company stock is typically more volatile than that of larger company stock. It may take a substantial period of time to realize a gain on an investment in a mid-sized company, if any gain is realized at all. Investing significantly in a particular region, industry, sector or issuer may increase volatility and risk. Diversification does not guarantee profit or protect against loss.
4. For Share Classes with less than a one-year track record, expense ratios are estimated based on the Manager's projections of those expenses for the coming fiscal year.
5. Holdings are subject to change, are dollar-weighted based on assets, and may not reflect the use of leverage in the Fund. Market Cap breakdown is calculated using Morningstar's methodology and those capitalization standards may not align with those in the Fund’s prospectus.
A. Daily net asset value and dollar change of the fund is as of the previous business day's closing. Fund net asset values are updated at approximately 7 p.m. ET daily.↩
B. The performance data quoted represents past performance, which does not guarantee future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment in the Fund will fluctuate so that an investor's shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than the original cost. Current performance and expense ratios may be lower or higher than the data quoted. Fund returns include changes in share price, reinvested distributions, and a 5.75% maximum sales charge where indicated. Returns do not consider capital gains or income taxes on an individual's investment.↩
C. "Year to Date" returns are cumulative, not annualized, and do not reflect sales charges (if sales charges are applicable to the Fund). These returns would be lower if sales charges were taken into consideration. Short-term returns may not be indicative of longer-term performance, which should also be considered when making investment decisions.↩
D. There is no guarantee of the payment of any dividend or other distributions at any level.↩