1. Prior to 12/28/16, the Fund’s name was Oppenheimer International Value Fund.
2. Special Risks: Fixed income investing entails credit and interest rate risks. When interest rates rise, bond prices generally fall, and the Fund’s share prices can fall. Foreign investments may be volatile and involve additional expenses and special risks, including currency fluctuations, foreign taxes, regulatory and geopolitical risks. Emerging and developing market investments may be especially volatile. Eurozone investments may be subject to volatility and liquidity issues. Value investing involves the risk that undervalued securities may not appreciate as anticipated. Mid-sized company stock is typically more volatile than that of larger company stock. It may take a substantial period of time to realize a gain on an investment in a mid-sized company, if any gain is realized at all.
3. The net expense ratio (where applicable) also takes into account contractual fee waivers and/or expense reimbursements without which performance would have been less. These undertakings may not be amended or withdrawn for one year from the date of the current prospectus, unless approved by the Board.
5. Holdings are subject to change, and are dollar weighted based on total net assets. Negative weightings may result from the use of leverage. Leverage involves the use of various financial instruments or borrowed capital in an attempt to increase investment return. Leverage risks include potential for higher volatility, greater decline of the fund's net asset value and fluctuations of dividends and distributions paid by the fund.
6. Holdings are subject to change, are dollar-weighted based on assets, and may not reflect the use of leverage in the Fund. Market Cap breakdown is calculated using Morningstar's methodology and those capitalization standards may not align with those in the Fund’s prospectus.
7. For Share Classes with less than a one-year track record, expense ratios are estimated based on the Manager's projections of those expenses for the coming fiscal year.
A. Daily net asset value and dollar change of the fund is as of the previous business day's closing. Fund net asset values are updated at approximately 7 p.m. ET daily.↩
B. The performance data quoted represents past performance, which does not guarantee future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment in the Fund will fluctuate so that an investor's shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than the original cost. Current performance and expense ratios may be lower or higher than the data quoted. Fund returns include changes in share price, reinvested distributions, and a 5.75% maximum sales charge where indicated. Returns do not consider capital gains or income taxes on an individual's investment.↩
C. "Year to Date" returns are cumulative, not annualized, and do not reflect sales charges (if sales charges are applicable to the Fund). These returns would be lower if sales charges were taken into consideration. Short-term returns may not be indicative of longer-term performance, which should also be considered when making investment decisions.↩
D. There is no guarantee of the payment of any dividend or other distributions at any level.↩
E. The performance data quoted represents past performance, which does not guarantee future results. The investment return and principal value of an investments in the Fund will fluctuate so that an investor's shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than the originals cost. Current performance and expense ratios may be lower or higher than the data quoted. Fund returns include changes in share price and reinvested distributions. Class Y shares are not subject to a sales charge. Returns do not consider capital gains or income taxes on an individual's investment.↩