• Are you a U.S. citizen looking for the Foreign Taxes Paid table to complete your Form 1116 as part of your tax return? Visit the Year-End Tax Tables page and our Frequently Asked Questions.
  • Are you a non-U.S. citizen looking for information on your
    Form 1042-S? Visit our 1042-S article page.
  • Have you recently received a Form W-9 (or W-8) and need assistance completing these forms? Visit our IRS Form W-9 (and W-8) information page.
  • Looking for more information on the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and how it impacts you? Visit our FATCA information page.