By participating in eDocs DirectSM, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You consent to receive information via the Internet, rather than through postal mail, for all accounts registered under the Social Security number that you provided and for all registered owners of those accounts—including accounts that you may open in the future. Participating in eDocs Direct means you may be sending and receiving personal financial information over the Internet. You authorize OppenheimerFunds Distributor Inc., the Oppenheimer funds and their agents (“OppenheimerFunds”) to allow online access to your account(s). You also authorize OppenheimerFunds to act on instructions received electronically (including instructions received from your Internet service provider) for any transactions permitted through our website.
- You consent to receive prospectuses, shareholder reports and other required legal disclosures through eDocs Direct: if you or your financial advisor provided your email address on an OppenheimerFunds account application that supports the enrollment of eDocs Direct, or if you or your financial advisor requested the service through a phone representative at 1.800.CALLOPP (225.5677), or by registering for an online account and selecting your eDocs Direct preferences.
- In order to receive confirmations, statements and tax forms through eDocs Direct, you must register for an online account.
- To create a user name and password for an online account, you will need to enter your Social Security number, account number and agree to the Online Account Access terms and conditions. Your user name, password and account information are confidential, so keep them in a secure place. You are responsible for accurately entering all data to perform a transaction or verify information. OppenheimerFunds is not liable for acting on instructions received online if we use reasonable procedures to ensure the authenticity of the instructions.
- We reserve the right to deliver a paper version at our discretion. (And, of course, you may call us to request a paper copy of any document at any time without affecting your eDocs Direct service.)
- Your consent to participate in eDocs Direct will remain in effect until you revoke it, which you may do at any time. Just contact us by email or postal mail, or edit your preferences on our website. You will receive paper copies of materials distributed after we have received your revocation notice and have had an opportunity to act on it.
- In order to use eDocs Direct, ensure that your computer is equipped to access the materials we will make available to you electronically. You must have Adobe Reader installed in your computer. If you do not have it, visit http://www.adobe.com/ to download the free software.
- All transactions are subject to the terms, restrictions and policies in your Fund’s current prospectus and statement of additional information.
- Fund shares held in street accounts (those held through an outside brokerage firm), through separate account products or in employer-sponsored retirement plans are excluded from this program. However, you can participate if your name appears in the account registration, and if you presently receive account statements directly from OppenheimerFunds Services.
- Materials are available free on our website; however, your Internet service provider and telephone service may charge you fees for online access.
- No website can guarantee 100% security, but we do take extensive precautions to ensure your privacy and security. For more information see our privacy and security policy.
- OppenheimerFunds reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this agreement, or change or discontinue any eDocs Direct services at any time.
- OppenheimerFunds makes no warranty or guarantee concerning the availability of this website or the services or information on it.
- If any provision of this agreement is invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
EDD.102300.01 October 23, 2014