Invest Automatically Online
It’s easy to procrastinate when it comes to investing, especially when time-consuming paperwork is involved.
Our AccountLink and Asset Builder tools offer a convenient way to save for long term goals by making periodic investments in your mutual fund account(s) automatically. Once you sign up for these complimentary services, you won’t have to write checks or fill out forms to make transactions.
Buy Fund Shares Over the Phone
Once you’ve signed up for AccountLink, you can use PhoneLink, our 24-hour automated system, to make purchases of any amount up to $100,000 a day. Just call 1.800.CALL OPP (225.5677).
AccountLink Connects Your Bank and Fund Accounts
AccountLink is the first step in taking advantage of Asset Builder because it lets you electronically transfer money between your bank and fund account(s).
Asset Builder Makes Automatic Investing Easy
All you have to do is decide how much you want to invest and how frequently. The amount is automatically withdrawn from your bank account and used to purchase additional fund shares1. Even small amounts can add up over time and help you to divide large financial targets into more manageable amounts.
By enrolling in AccountLink you can:
- Make investments of up to $250,000 from your bank account
- Buy shares automatically by transferring money from your bank account on a monthly, quarterly, semiannual or annual basis2.
- Send redemption proceeds, dividends or distributions electronically to your bank account
- Withdraw a set amount of money from your fund account and send it to your bank account monthly, quarterly, semiannual or annually
- Change your automated share purchase amount at any time
- Give your financial advisor the authority to make transactions
Sign up for AccountLink and Asset Builder Today! 3
- Log in to your account
- Click on the “Bank Information” tab and add your information to set up AccountLink. Click on the “Automatic Transactions” tab and add automatic purchases to enroll in Asset Builder. Or, download an application at oppenheimerfunds.com/accountlink
- If you don’t have a User ID and password, visit oppenheimerfunds.com/registration.
- Call 1.800.CALL.OPP (1.800.225.5677) for help
1. Minimum initial investment: $500.
2. These plans do not guarantee a profit or protect against loss. Since such plans involve continuous investments regardless of price levels of fund shares, investors should consider their financial ability to continue purchases through periods of low price levels.
3. Shareholders with the following types of accounts cannot sign up online: UGMA/UTMA, Coverdell ESA, IRA Coverdell, 403(b), Profit sharing and Money Purchase. For these accounts please sign up by mail.
Shares of Oppenheimer funds are not deposits or obligations of any bank, are not guaranteed by any bank, are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency, and involve investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested.
Before investing in any of the Oppenheimer funds, investors should carefully consider a fund's investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. Fund prospectuses and summary prospectuses contain this and other information about the funds, and may be obtained by asking your financial advisor, visiting oppenheimerfunds.com, or calling 1.800.CALL OPP (225.5677). Read prospectuses and summary prospectuses carefully before investing.
Oppenheimer funds are distributed by OppenheimerFunds Distributor, Inc.
Two World Financial Center, 225 Liberty Street, New York, NY 10281-1008