Handsignals Newsletter Sign Up
Stay up to date with Handsignals, our monthly electronic newsletter, which provides timely and useful information that may affect your investments.
- Fund and service updates
- Equity and fixed income market commentary
- The latest economic developments
- Discussions of potential legislative changes
If you have a user ID and password for account access, you are automatically subscribed to Handsignals (unless you chose not to receive email updates).
Here's how to sign up:
- If you have account access but chose not to receive email updates, just update your choice on your user profile page
- If you don't yet have a user ID and password, create them now. When you get to your user profile page, just make sure you leave the email update box unchecked and you're all set
- If your OppenheimerFunds accounts are held through a brokerage firm (and you are unable to access your account information), you can still sign up online to receive Handsignals
Shares of Oppenheimer funds are not deposits or obligations of any bank, are not guaranteed by any bank, are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency, and involve investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested.
Before investing in any of the Oppenheimer funds, investors should carefully consider a fund's investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. Fund prospectuses and summary prospectuses contain this and other information about the funds, and may be obtained by asking your financial advisor, visiting oppenheimerfunds.com, or calling 1.800.CALL OPP (225.5677). Read prospectuses and summary prospectuses carefully before investing.
Oppenheimer funds are distributed by OppenheimerFunds Distributor, Inc.
Two World Financial Center, 225 Liberty Street, New York, NY 10281-1008