1. I closed one of my accounts, why is it still showing up on my statement?
Your statement indicates what type of account you first opened with us, even if that account is now closed.
2. Where can I find the amount of my dividend?
3. How can I compare fund performance?
4. What are guidelines regarding assigning Power of Attorney to my account?
- a signed copy of the power of attorney document
- the appropriate 30 day affidavit
- a letter of instruction with a signature guarantee signed by the attorney-in-fact
Please note: An affidavit must be completed for each request for a purchase, exchange or redemption of shares. The power of attorney terminates upon death of the shareholder.
5. How can I get prospectuses, shareholder reports and other fund documents via email?
6. How do I view the history of my accounts?
- Log in
- Go to Account Summary
- Click “History & Prior Date” for account history going back up to 18 months
7. How do I perform a wire transfer of funds to/from OppenheimerFunds?
To send money via wire, please give your bank the following information:
ABA/Routing number: 101000695
United Missouri Bank, Kansas City, MO
Beneficiary (BNF): OppenheimerFunds
Beneficiary account number (A/C): 9870432714
OBI (Originator to Beneficiary Information, also known as F/C or Further Credit): Name & account number (this field can hold up to two lines of information)
Please note: Transfers up to $250,000 may be completed online if you have established AccountLink.
8. Which funds have checkwriting?
The following funds offer checkwriting:
Please note: Checks must be written in amounts of at least $500.
9. Why is my account number different?
OppenheimerFunds account numbers changed from 13 to 15 digits.
WEBC 7.31.07 8.20.07
Shares of Oppenheimer funds are not deposits or obligations of any bank, are not guaranteed by any bank, are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency, and involve investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested.
Before investing in any of the Oppenheimer funds, investors should carefully consider a fund's investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. Fund prospectuses and summary prospectuses contain this and other information about the funds, and may be obtained by asking your financial advisor, visiting oppenheimerfunds.com, or calling 1.800.CALL OPP (225.5677). Read prospectuses and summary prospectuses carefully before investing.
Oppenheimer funds are distributed by OppenheimerFunds Distributor, Inc.
Two World Financial Center, 225 Liberty Street, New York, NY 10281-1008