How to do an IRA Rollover
An OppenheimerFunds IRA lets you select from a wide variety of mutual funds with differing investment styles and asset classes. You can easily customize your portfolio to fit your preferences and investment needs.
It Takes Just Two Steps
To make a rollover over into an OppenheimerFunds IRA:
1. Contact your previous employer's benefits office.
- Ask if you're required to complete their forms for plan termination and/or distribution. If you are, complete the forms.
- When completing the forms, make sure you indicate direct rollover.
- Instruct your employer to make the check payable to: OFI Global Trust Company, For Benefit Of (FBO) [your name].
- Return the forms to the benefits office.
2. Access the Oppenheimer Funds IRA Account Establishment Kit and complete.
- IRA Account Application
- IRA Transfer Request Form (If you wish to make a Rollover from a qualified plan)
- Mail the completed forms to OppenheimerFunds at:
OppenheimerFunds Distributor, Inc.
P.O. Box 5270
Denver, CO 80217-5270
- or Fax 1.303.768.1500
That's All You Have To Do
We'll contact your retirement plan custodian and request transfer of your retirement assets to your new OppenheimerFunds account. When the transaction is complete, we'll send you a confirmation showing:
- Investment date
- Dollar amount transferred
- Your fund selections
- Share price at which your assets were invested.
Low annual maintenance fee, $15 or $10 for accounts $50,000 or higher.1
Please Note: Eligibility requirements apply to a Roth IRA.
1 Sales charges may also apply. Note: Most retirement plan custodians respond quickly to transfer requests. However, we want to ensure that your instructions are followed, so if we don't receive your money within 30 days of our transfer request, we'll continue to remind your custodian until we've safely completed the transfer.
Shares of Oppenheimer funds are not deposits or obligations of any bank, are not guaranteed by any bank, are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency, and involve investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested.
Before investing in any of the Oppenheimer funds, investors should carefully consider a fund's investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. Fund prospectuses and summary prospectuses contain this and other information about the funds, and may be obtained by asking your financial advisor, visiting oppenheimerfunds.com, or calling 1.800.CALL OPP (225.5677). Read prospectuses and summary prospectuses carefully before investing.
Oppenheimer funds are distributed by OppenheimerFunds Distributor, Inc.
Two World Financial Center, 225 Liberty Street, New York, NY 10281-1008