Oppenheimer SteelPath Funds Update
Effective October 21, 2013, OFI Global Asset Management, Inc. has become the transfer agent for the Oppenheimer SteelPath funds, and has entered into an arrangement with Shareholder Services, Inc. doing business as OppenheimerFunds Services (“OFS”) to provide transfer agency services to the Oppenheimer SteelPath funds.
Effective October 21, oppenheimerfunds.com has replaced steelpath.com for online access to shareholder accounts. Any automated investment, redemption, or exchange plans established at the prior transfer agent, UMB Fund Services, has been automatically carried over.
There is no change to CUSIPs and Ticker symbols.
As a result of this change, Oppenheimer SteelPath fund shareholders are eligible for:
- Right of accumulation with other eligible Oppenheimer funds
- Exchanges of shares into other eligible Oppenheimer funds
- NAV reinvestment privileges
- Letter of intent
- The minimum investment required to open an account has been reduced from $3,000 to $1,000 (the default cost basis method will remain First-In, First-Out due to the C Corporation tax status of the SteelPath funds)
- Features and benefits such as AssetBuilder, PhoneLink, AccountLink and transacting on their Oppenheimer SteelPath fund(s) on the oppenheimerfunds.com website, once online registration is completed
Please see the funds’ prospectuses for additional details.
Shares of Oppenheimer funds are not deposits or obligations of any bank, are not guaranteed by any bank, are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency, and involve investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested.
Before investing in any of the Oppenheimer funds, investors should carefully consider a fund's investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. Fund prospectuses and summary prospectuses contain this and other information about the funds, and may be obtained by asking your financial advisor, visiting oppenheimerfunds.com, or calling 1.800.CALL OPP (225.5677). Read prospectuses and summary prospectuses carefully before investing.
Oppenheimer funds are distributed by OppenheimerFunds Distributor, Inc.
Two World Financial Center, 225 Liberty Street, New York, NY 10281-1008