The performance data quoted represents past performance, which does not guarantee future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment in the Fund will fluctuate so that an investor's shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than the original cost. Current performance and expense ratios may be lower or higher than the data quoted. All fund returns include change in share price, reinvested distributions and the sales charges as listed below, unless "without sales charge" is indicated. Returns do not consider capital gains or income taxes on an individual's investment. Class A Share returns include a maximum sales charge of 5.50% (equity), 4.25% (most fixed income), 3.25% (Senior Floating Rate Fund, Senior Floating Rate Plus), 2.50% ("limited term" fixed income funds) and 0% (Money Market Funds). Class B Share returns include contingent deferred sales charge as follows: For years 1 - 6 respectively, charges are 5%, 4%, 3%, 3%, 2%, 1% except for "limited term" fixed income funds (4%, 3%, 2%, 2%, 1%, 0%) and Senior Floating Rate (3%, 2% 1.5%, 1.5%, 1%, 0%). Class C Share returns include a 1% contingent deferred sales charge and are subject to an annual asset-based sales charge of 0.75%. Class R are subject to an annual asset-based sales charge of 0.25%. Annual asset-based sales charges are applied as follows: 0.75% on Class B/C; and 0.25% for Class R shares. Prior to 7/1/14, Class R shares were named Class N shares and were subject to a 1% CDSC (18 months). Class Y shares are not subject to a sales charge.
As the result of a reorganization on May 24, 2019, the returns of the fund for periods on or prior to May 24, 2019 reflect performance of the Oppenheimer predecessor fund. Share class returns will differ from the predecessor fund due to a change in expenses and sales charges.
Class W and Class I shares were reorganized into Class Y and Class R6 shares, respectively.
Performance shown prior to the inception date of Class R5 shares is that of Class A shares and includes the 12-b1 fees applicable to Class A shares. Class R5 shares have no sales charge; therefore, performance is at NAV.
On 2/22/2008 and 3/31/2008 for RWL, the last trade price was used to calculate market return because 4:00pm EST midpoint bid/ask prices are not available on those dates. On 9/30/2008, the last trade price for RWL was used to calculate market return because an uncorrected, failed trade resulted in an incorrect 4:00pm EST midpoint bid/ask price on that date. On 2/22/2008 and 3/31/2008 for RWJ, the last trade price was used to calculate market return because 4:00pm EST midpoint bid/ask prices are not available on those dates.
The NAV return is based on the net asset value of the Fund and the market return (MKT) is based on the market price per share of the Fund. The price used to calculate MKT is determined by using the midpoint between the highest bid and the lowest offer on the primary stock exchange on which the shares of the Fund are listed for trading when the Fund's NAV is calculated at market close. MKT and NAV assume dividends and capital gain distributions have been reinvested in the Fund at market price and NAV, respectively. Returns less than one year are cumulative.
Mutual funds and exchange traded funds are subject to market risk and volatility. Shares may gain or lose value.
1. Paul Larson was added as portfolio manager of the Fund as of October 5, 2016. Michael Kotlarz will no longer be portfolio manager of the Fund as of October 5, 2016.
2. Fund performance reflects fee waivers, absent which, performance data quoted would have been lower. Total annual fund operating expenses after any contractual fee waivers and/or expense reimbursements by the adviser in effect through May 28, 2021. See current prospectus for more information.
3. Effective on 12/11/13, the Fund mainly invests in dividend paying stocks that the portfolio manager believes are undervalued. Performance prior to 12/11/13 is not indicative of performance for any subsequent periods.
4. On August 1, 2007, the Fund's investment objective changed from “seeks capital appreciation" to “seeks total return.” Performance prior to August 1, 2007 is not indicative of performance for any subsequent periods.
5. Effective 11/1/10, the number of issuers held by the Fund was reduced to approximately 35 names, potentially increasing Fund volatility.
6. Prior to July 18, 2017, the Fund's name was Oppenheimer Main Street Select Fund.
7. The fund's investment objective changed from "seeks high total return" to "seeks capital appreciation" on 12/28/12.
8. Mani Govil was added as portfolio manager of the Fund as of October 5, 2016. Neil M. McCarthy and Joseph Higgins will no longer be portfolio managers of the Fund as of October 5, 2016.
9. Effective 4/12/13, the purchase and exchange of Fund shares will be restricted, subject to certain exceptions. Please see the prospectus supplement for further information.
10. Prior to 6/29/18, the Fund's name was Oppenheimer Global Value Fund.
11. In managing the portfolios, the manager will have the authority to select and substitute certain underlying Oppenheimer funds, as designated in the prospectus, and may be subject to potential conflicts of interest because the fees paid to it by some underlying funds are higher than the fees paid by others. However, the manager is obligated to act in each portfolio’s best interests when selecting underlying funds. Each of the underlying funds in which the portfolios invest has its own investment risks, and those risks can affect the value of each portfolio’s shares and investments. In addition, there is no guarantee that the underlying funds will achieve their investment objectives. The underlying funds may change their investment objectives or policies without the approval of the portfolio, and a portfolio may be forced to sell its shares of the underlying funds at a disadvantageous time.
12. Prior to 12/28/16, the Fund's name was Oppenheimer International Value Fund.
13. As of the close of the New York Stock Exchange on April 1, 2016, the purchase and exchange of Fund shares is restricted, subject to certain exceptions. Please see the prospectus for further information.
A. Returns are preliminary and subject to change until the first business day of the month.↩
B. Daily net asset value and dollar change of the fund is as of the previous business day's closing. Fund net asset values are updated at approximately 7:00pm ET daily.↩
C. The Morningstar Rating™ for funds, or "star rating", is calculated for managed products (including mutual funds, variable annuity and variable life subaccounts, exchange-traded funds, closed-end funds, and separate accounts) with at least a three-year history. Exchange-traded funds and open-ended mutual funds are considered a single population for comparative purposes. It is calculated based on a Morningstar Risk-Adjusted Return measure that accounts for variation in a managed product's monthly excess performance, placing more emphasis on downward variations and rewarding consistent performance. The top 10% of products in each product category receive 5 stars, the next 22.5% receive 4 stars, the next 35% receive 3 stars, the next 22.5% receive 2 stars, and the bottom 10% receive 1 star. <b>The Overall Morningstar Rating for a managed product is derived from a weighted average of the performance figures associated with its three-, five-, and 10-year (if applicable) Morningstar Rating metrics.</b> The weights are: 100% three-year rating for 36-59 months of total returns, 60% five-year rating/40% three-year rating for 60-119 months of total returns, and 50% 10-year rating/30% five-year rating/20% three-year rating for 120 or more months of total returns. While the 10-year overall star rating formula seems to give the most weight to the 10-year period, the most recent three-year period actually has the greatest impact because it is included in all three rating periods. Ratings do not consider sales charges and are subject to change monthly. <strong>Past performance is no guarantee of future results</strong></p>↩
D. Effective 6/28/13, the purchase and exchange of Fund shares is restricted, subject to certain exceptions. Please see the prospectus supplement for further information.↩