How Can We Help You?
- Expected Updates
- Account Servicing
- Account Transactions
- Retirement Plan Services
- Website Troubleshooting
- Upload Forms
- Where will I see my accounts?
You will be able to view and transact on your accounts using DST Vision. If you do not have a DST Vision profile, please call DST Vision at 1.800.435.4112, or speak to your back office about establishing a DST Vision profile.
- Will I be able to do more with DST Vision?
Whatever functionality you experience with your current holdings at other companies will be available for your newly-transferred accounts.
Traditional and Roth IRAs will allow purchases, exchanges and redemptions online.
Simple, SAR/SEP and SEPIRA's will allow exchanges online.
- Will my client have one overall account number?
Possibly. Your client will be assigned an account number for each registration you currently have. This will be viewable on DST Vision.
- How do I view or print my clients’ account documents (statements, confirms, tax forms)?
* From the Dashboard, click My Clients tab, select client from My Clients list, and click Statements tab * Easily access all of your clients' year-end account statements using DST Vision's Batch Statement Program. To review annual statements, log in to DST Vision. Statements are available for 10 days after you send your request, and only one batch statement request is allowed per quarter. If you have questions or need assistance, please call DST Vision at 1.800.435.4112, or our Advisor Services at 1.800.525.7040.
- Does my client have one overall account number?
Each holding in your client's portfolio has a separate account number with the exception of clients who are invested in Portfolio Builder
- How do I access the cost basis for my clients’ account(s)?
From the Dashboard, click My Clients tab, select client from My Clients list, and click Cost Basis tab
- How do I add or update my client’s beneficiary information?
Financial advisors are not permitted to add or change a client's beneficiary. Please provide the appropriate Change of Beneficiary Form
- What is the expected delivery time frame for redemptions?
The expected delivery time frame starts from the business day following the transaction date
- Regular mail generally will be delivered within 3-10 calendar days
- Overnight delivery will be delivered Monday through Friday. Fees may apply
- Saturday delivery, if available, may be requested for transactions completed for Thursday's market close. Fees may apply
USPS PO Box Express will be delivered within 1-2 calendar days. Fees may apply
ACH Bank Transfers (AccountLink)
- Does my client’s transaction require a signature guarantee?
To protect you and the Fund from fraud, certain redemption requests must be in writing and must include a signature guarantee. A notary public seal will not be accepted for these requests (other situations might also require a signature guarantee):
- You wish to redeem more than $100,000 and receive a check;
- The redemption check is not payable to all shareholders listed on the account statement;
- The redemption check is not sent to the address of record on your account statement;
- Shares are being transferred to a Fund account with a different owner or name; or
- Shares are being redeemed by someone (such as an Executor) other than the owners.
- What is the 3-month net asset value (NAV) reinvestment privilege?
There is no sales charge on reinvesting the proceeds from redemptions of Class A shares that occurred within the previous three months if you paid an initial or contingent deferred sales charge on the redeemed shares. This reinvestment privilege does not apply to reinvestment purchases made through automatic investment options. You must advise the Distributor, the Transfer Agent or your financial intermediary that you qualify for the waiver at the time you submit your purchase order. (See fund prospectus for full details)
- How do I wire funds to OppenheimerFunds?
- Please be sure to contact us on the business day of or before the transaction so that we may ensure our staff is prepared to process the transaction to your specification
- Incoming Wire Information:
United Missouri Bank, Kansas City, MO
ABA/Routing Number: 101000695
Beneficiary (BNF): OppenheimerFunds
Beneficiary Account Number (A/C): 9870432714 NOTE: Do not add spaces or punctuation to this field. The OBI field (Originator to Beneficiary Information, also known as F/C or Further Credit) has the client's name and the OppenheimerFunds account number
- Where can I make updates to change my address?
To update your address, log into your account, go to "My Profile" and update your Work Address.
- How do I request a loan from my client’s 403(b) or Single K account?
- How do I view my client’s current loan information?
From the Dashboard, click My Clients tab, select client from My Clients list, and click Loans tab
- How do I request an IRA conversion or recharacterization?
Retirement Plan Services
- Why should cookies be enabled?
Cookies ensure that any personal or account information you retrieve or submit is transmitted only to your computer
- How do I unsubscribe from mailings or newsletters?
Click the My Profile icon at the top right of any page and select the Subscriptions tab
- How do I delete my access to OppenheimerFunds.com?
To permanently delete your access, call our Advisor Services at 1.800.525.7040
- What is DST Vision and how can I access it?
- DST Vision is a third-party, interactive website that allows broker/dealers to view shareholder accounts and dealer information across fund families. Vision also offers information such as shareholder positions, transaction histories, fund pricing, yields, CDSC calculations, online statement viewing/printing, etc. OppenheimerFunds allows view-only capability for client accounts through DST Vision
- Easily access all of your clients' year-end account statements using DST Vision's Batch Statement Program. To review annual statements, log in to DST Vision. Statements are available for 10 days after you send your request, and only one batch statement request is allowed per quarter. If you have questions or need assistance, please call DST Vision at 1.800.435.4112, or our Advisor Services at 1.800.525.7040
- Which devices, operating systems and browsers are currently supported?
Our website is best viewed using the most recent versions of these browsers. Get free upgrades here:
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer (Windows 7 & 10 operating systems only)
- Google® Chrome
- Mozilla® Firefox
- Apple® Safari® (Mac operating systems only)
Our mobile website supports the following operating systems and browsers:
- Apple iPhone – iOS 7 and greater with Safari or Chrome
- Android – Android 6 and greater with Android Browser or Chrome
- How can I access the Morningstar tool using Safari?
If you are using a Safari browser you may receive an error message that you've been logged out of the Morningstar tool. To avoid seeing this error in the future, please enable your browser settings to allow cookies.
- Can I send paperwork and completed applications/forms through the oppenheimerfunds.com website?
Yes, you can upload paperwork, forms and applications at www.oppenheimerfunds.com/upload.
- I submitted forms/docs through, but never received a confirmation email. Where can I check the status of my request?
If the confirmation email cannot be located in your spam folder, please contact us to check the status of your request.
- Can I upload multiple files at a time?
At this time we only accept one file per upload, please consolidate into one file or use an alternative method of fax or mail.