How Can We Help You?
- About the Acquisition
- Expected Updates
- Account Servicing
- Account Transactions
- Retirement Plan Services
- Website Troubleshooting
- Upload Forms
- Why did Invesco acquire OppenheimerFunds?
Invesco is a global investment management firm whose sole focus is to help clients reach their financial goals. With OppenheimerFunds now a part of Invesco, we have expanded our capabilities, providing you with even more comprehensive solutions leading to greater investing possibilities together. Invesco is one of the largest investment firms in the U.S. so we can continue to stay ahead of where the industry is going.
- How will I benefit from this acquisition?
The union of our firms creates greater possibilities for clients like you. We will maintain the pure focus on investments that you’ve come to expect and offer an enhanced lineup of solutions across investment disciplines and vehicles. We will also fiercely protect the independent and diverse thinking that’s been a hallmark of both companies. We do not apply a single investment philosophy or process across our strategies: Invesco portfolio managers will continue to have the kind of autonomy that enables them to strive for superior results.
- What happened to my OppenheimerFunds investor account?
As an investor, your account has migrated to the Invesco website. When visiting for the first time, you’ll need to collect your new Invesco account number, register your account, and log in. Once there, you’ll see all your information has been preserved.
To gain access and collect your new account number, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the account access page and select “OppenheimerFunds — look up your new Invesco account numbers.”
- Enter your OppenheimerFunds account number and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number.
- Your new Invesco account number will be revealed.
- Save your Invesco account number and then use that information to register as a new user on the account access login page here
If you’re looking to access your employer-sponsored retirement account (such as a 401(k), 403(b) orSIMPLEIRA), click here.
If you have any questions, you can contact our support team by phone at 1.800.959.4246 from 7AM to 6PM CT or chat online with a Client Services Representative directly from your account once logged in.
- What happened to my OppenheimerFunds employer-sponsored retirement account?
As a retirement account holder, your account has migrated to the Invesco website. This includes Individual access to employer-sponsored plans such as 401(k), 403(b) or SIMPLEIRA. When visiting for the first time, you’ll need to click on the Retirement Plan Participant portal and have your Social Security Number and Date of Birth in order to register your account. After logging in, you’ll see all your information has been preserved.
When visiting for the first time, you’ll need to click on the Retirement Plan Participant portal and have your Social Security Number and Date of Birth in order to register your account. Click here to register for new user access.
To find your new Invesco account number, visit the Retirement Plan Participant here.
Don’t have a DST Vision profile? Call DST Vision at 1.800.435.4112 or speak to your back office about establishing a profile.
- Tell me more about what I can do with DST Vision.
- Whatever functionality you experience with your current holdings at other companies will be available for your newly-transferred accounts.
- Traditional and Roth IRAs will allow purchases, exchanges and redemptions online.
- Simple, SAR/SEP and SEP IRAs will allow exchanges online.
- Your client will be assigned an account number for each registration you currently have, which will be viewable on your DST Vision profile.
- I’m a customer of both Invesco and Oppenheimer. Will my OppenheimerFunds information be available in my existing Invesco account? Or will I get a second Invesco account?
Accessing your information should be as simple and efficient as possible. So, your OppenheimerFunds information will be available in your existing Invesco account. This will be the case for individual accounts as well as retirement plan participant accounts.
- What will happen to my OppenheimerFunds products now that they’re part of Invesco?
Here’s a snapshot of what’s changed and what’s stayed the same.
- Most OppenheimerFunds products were renamed and the CUSIPs updated.
- Your account number has changed.
- See prospectuses for specific product changes
- OppenheimerFunds tickers remain the same.
- There was no change to the net asset or dollar value of your shares.
- Any previously established account options, such as banking information, purchase options, dividend capital gain options, etc. will remain in effect.
- Will I be able to purchase the same funds from Oppenheimer now that it’s a part of Invesco?
Yes, all previously existing OppenheimerFunds products are still available for purchase. For your convenience, below are links to Invesco and OppenheimerFunds products:
- What should I tell my customers about the Oppenheimer products that are no longer available?
While no Oppenheimer products have been dissolved, most have been renamed and their CUSIPs updated. Shareholders and account holders can find OppenheimerFunds ETFs now integrated into the Invesco product center. OppenheimerFunds mutual funds have not moved to date and can be found here.
- Will I be able to continue selling Oppenheimer products?
Yes! The only difference is most of the products have been renamed and their CUSIPs updated.
- Will there be new products?
There are no new OppenheimerFunds products, however, the full suite of Invesco products are available for purchase. To learn more about Invesco, our strategies, and investment options, please visit here.
About the Acquisition
- Where will I see my accounts?
You will be able to view and transact on your accounts using DST Vision. If you do not have a DST Vision profile, please call DST Vision at 1.800.435.4112, or speak to your back office about establishing a DST Vision profile.
- Will I be able to do more with DST Vision?
Whatever functionality you experience with your current holdings at other companies will be available for your newly-transferred accounts.
Traditional and Roth IRAs will allow purchases, exchanges and redemptions online.
Simple, SAR/SEP and SEPIRA's will allow exchanges online.
- Will my client have one overall account number?
Possibly. Your client will be assigned an account number for each registration you currently have. This will be viewable on DST Vision.
- How do I view or print my clients’ account documents (statements, confirms, tax forms)?
* From the Dashboard, click My Clients tab, select client from My Clients list, and click Statements tab * Easily access all of your clients' year-end account statements using DST Vision's Batch Statement Program. To review annual statements, log in to DST Vision. Statements are available for 10 days after you send your request, and only one batch statement request is allowed per quarter. If you have questions or need assistance, please call DST Vision at 1.800.435.4112, or our Advisor Services at 1.800.525.7040.
- Does my client have one overall account number?
Each holding in your client's portfolio has a separate account number with the exception of clients who are invested in Portfolio Builder
- How do I access the cost basis for my clients’ account(s)?
From the Dashboard, click My Clients tab, select client from My Clients list, and click Cost Basis tab
- How do I add or update my client’s beneficiary information?
Financial advisors are not permitted to add or change a client's beneficiary. Please provide the appropriate Change of Beneficiary Form
- What is the expected delivery time frame for redemptions?
The expected delivery time frame starts from the business day following the transaction date
- Regular mail generally will be delivered within 3-10 calendar days
- Overnight delivery will be delivered Monday through Friday. Fees may apply
- Saturday delivery, if available, may be requested for transactions completed for Thursday's market close. Fees may apply
USPS PO Box Express will be delivered within 1-2 calendar days. Fees may apply
ACH Bank Transfers (AccountLink)
- Does my client’s transaction require a signature guarantee?
To protect you and the Fund from fraud, certain redemption requests must be in writing and must include a signature guarantee. A notary public seal will not be accepted for these requests (other situations might also require a signature guarantee):
- You wish to redeem more than $100,000 and receive a check;
- The redemption check is not payable to all shareholders listed on the account statement;
- The redemption check is not sent to the address of record on your account statement;
- Shares are being transferred to a Fund account with a different owner or name; or
- Shares are being redeemed by someone (such as an Executor) other than the owners.
- What is the 3-month net asset value (NAV) reinvestment privilege?
There is no sales charge on reinvesting the proceeds from redemptions of Class A shares that occurred within the previous three months if you paid an initial or contingent deferred sales charge on the redeemed shares. This reinvestment privilege does not apply to reinvestment purchases made through automatic investment options. You must advise the Distributor, the Transfer Agent or your financial intermediary that you qualify for the waiver at the time you submit your purchase order. (See fund prospectus for full details)
- How do I wire funds to OppenheimerFunds?
- Please be sure to contact us on the business day of or before the transaction so that we may ensure our staff is prepared to process the transaction to your specification
- Incoming Wire Information:
United Missouri Bank, Kansas City, MO
ABA/Routing Number: 101000695
Beneficiary (BNF): OppenheimerFunds
Beneficiary Account Number (A/C): 9870432714 NOTE: Do not add spaces or punctuation to this field. The OBI field (Originator to Beneficiary Information, also known as F/C or Further Credit) has the client's name and the OppenheimerFunds account number
- Where can I make updates to change my address?
To update your address, log into your account, go to "My Profile" and update your Work Address.
- How do I request a loan from my client’s 403(b) or Single K account?
- How do I view my client’s current loan information?
From the Dashboard, click My Clients tab, select client from My Clients list, and click Loans tab
- How do I request an IRA conversion or recharacterization?
Retirement Plan Services
- Why should cookies be enabled?
Cookies ensure that any personal or account information you retrieve or submit is transmitted only to your computer
- How do I unsubscribe from mailings or newsletters?
Click the My Profile icon at the top right of any page and select the Subscriptions tab
- How do I delete my access to OppenheimerFunds.com?
To permanently delete your access, call our Advisor Services at 1.800.525.7040
- What is DST Vision and how can I access it?
- DST Vision is a third-party, interactive website that allows broker/dealers to view shareholder accounts and dealer information across fund families. Vision also offers information such as shareholder positions, transaction histories, fund pricing, yields, CDSC calculations, online statement viewing/printing, etc. OppenheimerFunds allows view-only capability for client accounts through DST Vision
- Easily access all of your clients' year-end account statements using DST Vision's Batch Statement Program. To review annual statements, log in to DST Vision. Statements are available for 10 days after you send your request, and only one batch statement request is allowed per quarter. If you have questions or need assistance, please call DST Vision at 1.800.435.4112, or our Advisor Services at 1.800.525.7040
- Which devices, operating systems and browsers are currently supported?
Our website is best viewed using the most recent versions of these browsers. Get free upgrades here:
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer (Windows 7 & 10 operating systems only)
- Google® Chrome
- Mozilla® Firefox
- Apple® Safari® (Mac operating systems only)
Our mobile website supports the following operating systems and browsers:
- Apple iPhone – iOS 7 and greater with Safari or Chrome
- Android – Android 6 and greater with Android Browser or Chrome
- How can I access the Morningstar tool using Safari?
If you are using a Safari browser you may receive an error message that you've been logged out of the Morningstar tool. To avoid seeing this error in the future, please enable your browser settings to allow cookies.
- Can I send paperwork and completed applications/forms through the oppenheimerfunds.com website?
Yes, you can upload paperwork, forms and applications at www.oppenheimerfunds.com/upload.
- I submitted forms/docs through, but never received a confirmation email. Where can I check the status of my request?
If the confirmation email cannot be located in your spam folder, please contact us to check the status of your request.
- Can I upload multiple files at a time?
At this time we only accept one file per upload, please consolidate into one file or use an alternative method of fax or mail.