Join us for this in-depth panel discussion that will cover:
- Factor-weighted, rules-based solutions
- Exposure, diversification and risk considerations
- Building comprehensive smart beta portfolios
Moderator: Matt Schifrin, Vice President & Managing Editor, Forbes Media
While ETFs have continued to grow in popularity, an overwhelming majority of them still lack trading volume. Before you make that next trade, learn how market makers are providing necessary liquidity. In this hard-hitting webinar, we discuss the best trading practices for execution and facilitate block trading.
Join OppenheimerFunds and ETF Trends as they delve into the ETF structure and outline the evolution of the industry through the factor-based ETF indexing methodology.
Join ETF Trends and OppenheimerFunds as they discuss the habits and preferences of millennial investors, the potential benefits of revenue weighted ESG strategies and the ESG portfolio construction process.
- Sharon French, Head of Beta Solutions
- Vince Lowry, Lead Portfolio Manager Revenue Weighted Strategy Team
- Matt Straut, Head of Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) Channel
- Tom Lydon, Editor and Publisher of ETF Trends
The stocks of companies with favorable ESG practices may underperform the stock market as a whole. The alternate weighting approach employed by the ETFs (i.e., using revenues as a weighting measure), while designed to enhance potential returns, may not produce the desired results.