Replay # 888-203-1112. Conf ID #7183474
U.S. equities are hovering near record highs, and are witnessing an uptick in a number of factors from both at home and abroad that are contributing to greater market risks. On this upcoming webinar, OppenheimerFunds and ETF Trends will outline potential bumps in the road and delve into an alternatively weighted index strategy that may act as a smarter way to own the market. Join Tom Lydon, Editor and Publisher of ETF Trends, as he moderates this discussion on: Risk factors that could contribute to greater market volatility Revenue-weighting as a potential stabilizing factor Why consider revenue above other fundamentals How financial advisors can build a diversified global portfolio with revenue weighting
Join us for an interactive discussion on the current state of emerging market equities, which will cover:
- The current macro environment and geopolitical issues in emerging markets
- China’s durability and role as a global leader and innovator
- Why active management has proven critical in emerging market investing
Submit your questions for the Portfolio Manager before the webinar by emailing your questions to QA@ofiglobal.com.
Join us for this in-depth panel discussion that will cover:
- Factor-weighted, rules-based solutions
- Exposure, diversification and risk considerations
- Building comprehensive smart beta portfolios
Moderator: Matt Schifrin, Vice President & Managing Editor, Forbes Media
While ETFs have continued to grow in popularity, an overwhelming majority of them still lack trading volume. Before you make that next trade, learn how market makers are providing necessary liquidity. In this hard-hitting webinar, we discuss the best trading practices for execution and facilitate block trading.
Join ETF Trends and OppenheimerFunds as they discuss the habits and preferences of millennial investors, the potential benefits of revenue weighted ESG strategies and the ESG portfolio construction process.
- Sharon French, Head of Beta Solutions
- Vince Lowry, Lead Portfolio Manager Revenue Weighted Strategy Team
- Matt Straut, Head of Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) Channel
- Tom Lydon, Editor and Publisher of ETF Trends
The stocks of companies with favorable ESG practices may underperform the stock market as a whole. The alternate weighting approach employed by the ETFs (i.e., using revenues as a weighting measure), while designed to enhance potential returns, may not produce the desired results.