OppenheimerFunds understands the key principles of sound investing and is dedicated to providing solutions to help 403(b) plan investors meet their retirement goals. Our disciplined, long-term approach to investing across asset classes and styles—combined with intelligent risk-taking—has been helping our clients build globally diversified portfolios since 1959.
We’ve been helping 403(b) plan sponsors and participants since 1983, with a focus on the K-12 school market. With more than 10,000 plans and over 139,000 participants, we are well positioned to support you and your 403(b) plan investors. Our services include:
- A comprehensive suite of funds available in Class A, C and R shares
- Supporting plan sponsors and third-party administrators to facilitate their plan management, record-keeping and compliance
- Specialized retirement representatives available at 800-835-7305
- Technology to enable electronic remittance and data sharing
Our level of experience and knowledge of the 403(b) marketplace makes us a trusted partner for you and your client.
Some of these tools and resources may help you:
- Ask your Regional Advisor Consultant for the OppenheimerFunds approved provider list of 403(b) plan sponsors who offer the OppenheimerFunds 403(b)(7) program. Check with the plan sponsors for their solicitation guidelines.
- The plan sponsor would need to complete the 403(b) Employer Guide if we are selected as an approved provider for the plan
- Enroll participants using the 403(b) Employee Guide.
- Call your regional advisor consultant to order personalized mailers containing targeted messages for your clients and prospects.
Investments in mutual funds are subject to market risk and volatility. Shares may gain or lose value. Diversification does not guarantee profit or protect against loss.
These views represent the opinions of OppenheimerFunds, Inc. and are not intended as investment advice or to predict or depict performance of any investment. These views are subject to change based on subsequent developments.