OppenheimerFunds understands the key principles of sound investing and is dedicated to providing solutions to help 403(b) plan investors pursue their retirement goals. Our disciplined, long-term approach to investing across asset classes and styles—combined with intelligent risk-taking—has been helping our clients build globally diversified portfolios since 1959.
We’ve been helping 403(b) plan sponsors and participants since 1983, with a focus on the K-12 school market. With more than 10,000 plans and over 139,000 participants, we are well positioned to support you and your 403(b) plan investors. Our services include:
- A comprehensive suite of investments available in Class A, C and R shares
- Supporting plan sponsors and third-party administrators to facilitate their plan management, record-keeping and compliance
- Specialized retirement representatives available at 800-835-7305
- Technology to enable electronic remittance and data sharing
Our level of experience and knowledge of the 403(b) marketplace makes us a trusted partner for you and your client.
Some of these tools and resources may help you:
Ask your Regional Advisor Consultant for the OppenheimerFunds approved provider list of 403(b) plan sponsors who offer the OppenheimerFunds 403(b)(7) program. Check with the plan sponsors for their solicitation guidelines.
- The plan sponsor would need to complete the 403(b) Employer Guide if we are selected as an approved provider for the plan
- Consider enrolling participants using the 403(b) Employee Guide.
- Call your regional advisor consultant to order personalized mailers containing targeted messages for your clients and prospects.
Clients should talk to a financial advisor and consider whether or not an OppenheimerFunds 403(b)(7) is suitable for them.