The greatest challenge facing top financial advisors isn’t coming up with additional investment insights or products to offer, nor is it about how to architect and manage their clients’ portfolios. Wall Street firms generally do a great job training on these topics.
We have found that the greatest challenge facing top advisors is their ability to manage the complexities inherent in their practices, including:
- the implementation of comprehensive, multigenerational wealth management strategies;
- the construction, organization and leadership of a synergistic and high-performance team; and
- the ability to maintain a life of congruity, balance and purpose.
Keeping your practice and oftentimes your life from spinning out of control seems to be a daily battle. This is why we at OppenheimerFunds created the CEO Advisor Institute app.
This app can help you:
- Develop a sequential and customized program to enhance and refine your practice.
- Design a sophisticated and exceptional client service platform.
- Construct, manage and lead a synergistic and unified team of professionals.
- Access and customize presentations to help clients maintain historical perspective, diffuse negative emotions and stay “buckled in” to your long-term investment strategy.
Our state-of-the-art iPad app contains a wealth of active tools and templates—as well as a vast library of video clips—designed to help you “pick the lock of complexity” in your personal and professional life.
Our iPhone app houses all of our audio and video content for you to listen to at your convenience and deepen your knowledge and insights while you’re on the go.
Download the app or take out your take out your iPad or iPhone, type “CEO Advisor Institute” in the App Store’s search box, and begin your journey with us today!
Follow @OppFunds for more news and commentary.
Subscribe to the OppenheimerFunds blog
Get timely market perspectives directly in your inbox.
Mutual funds and exchange traded funds are subject to market risk and volatility. Shares may gain or lose value.
These views represent the opinions of OppenheimerFunds, Inc. and are not intended as investment advice or to predict or depict the performance of any investment. These views are as of the publication date, and are subject to change based on subsequent developments.