A Plan for Every Small Business
OppenheimerFunds offers retirement programs to meet the needs of every small business; ranging from a one person self-employed plan through plans for businesses with 100 or more employees. Each program offers simple plan set-up, educational materials, supportive guidance, share class flexibility (Class A, C and R shares), no installation fees and a low annual maintenance fee1 paid by participants.
We strive to help investors pursue their retirement goals by drawing on our strength across a broad spectrum of investments. We believe that the Right Way to Invest is to make global connections, look to the long-term, take intelligent risks and invest with experience. Consider the important benefits of a small business retirement plan, some of which include:
- Attracting and retaining high-value employees.
- Attractive contribution limits.
- Business tax deductions.
- The potential for tax-deferred and tax-free growth.
- Smoother succession planning.
As you work with prospective plans sponsors, be sure to gain an understanding of the make-up of their employees and their objectives for the retirement plan so you can help them select the plan that best suits their needs.
While conducting your annual plan reviews with current plan sponsor clients, ensure clients are considering all of the features of the plan by asking the following questions:
- Is the employer taking advantage of their tax deductible contributions?
- Are participants increasing their contributions?
- Are participants’ allocations diversified and are they reaching their maximum contribution potential?
- Have there been any changes within the company and does the plan still meet their needs?
To learn more, please call 800 255 275 to speak with your Regional Advisor Consultant.
- ^Other account-related fees (if applicable), and fund expenses apply. If the total value of the participant’s investments in retirement and/or nonretirement accounts in Oppenheimer funds, excluding OppenheimerFunds direct-sold 529 plans, is $50,000 or more, the annual maintenance fee is $0.